De Vielle Leather Stove Gloves. Black heat-resistant gloves. Heavy-duty leather. Thick, soft and comfortable. Perfect for handling and moving burning logs or coals. Essential accessory for a wood burner or stove. Great for gardening, BBQs, bonfires and more. One-size-fits-all. Tested to EN388 and EN407 standards.
Designed by fireside specialists De Vielle, these leather heat-resistant gloves enable you to safely move logs or coals on a wood burner or stove. The wood burner gloves also prevent your fingers, wrists and clothing getting burned if you're welding, cooking, or using a glue gun.
The heavy-duty leather gloves, which are thick, soft and comfortable to wear, are an easy and practical way to handle logs or coals. Unlike a stick or poker, you can get fantastic leverage with your hands and fingers. The log burner gloves have a one-size-fits-all design.
- De Vielle Stove Gloves
- Genuine heavy-duty leather
- Thick, soft and comfortable
- Safely handle and move logs Ideal for a wood burner or stove
- Tested to EN388 standards (protective gloves against mechanical risks)
- Tested to EN388 standards (protective gloves against thermal risks)
- One-size-fits-all design
- Additional Information
Manufacturer De Vielle Call For Price No